Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Lynch him, I'd still put money on him being not Reaper

Blood is stronger than mafia games. Can't blame you here. 

Any thoughts on both you and I having our ability information taken and used in the thread by two different players and one of them already flipped mafia? 

Just now, Forge said:

Okay, I believe orca and raves are probably town. So gopher is more likely to be Mafia than either of them

Orca has had a town read on him for a while from me. I was in a similar situation to him yesterday, but in the same situation he is in, I was wrong. I still don't think it's an indication of his alignment that he refuses to vote Pickle.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Blood is stronger than mafia games. Can't blame you here. 

Any thoughts on both you and I having our ability information taken and used in the thread by two different players and one of them already flipped mafia? 

If I thought he was Reaper I'd vote him. Just seems so out of character of his mafia game. Falls in line with indy/third party game. Maybe that's what he wanted to try, may be it is what he is. Either way it is concerning

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If I thought he was Reaper I'd vote him. Just seems so out of character of his mafia game. Falls in line with indy/third party game. Maybe that's what he wanted to try, may be it is what he is. Either way it is concerning

Let's flip the vote. 

You and I together can make this happen. Who should we vote instead