Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Mwil couldn't do anything and someone died. Justifiable that Josh would have been the likely mafia kill user (not cleared but definite lean)

Did the TK3/Orca claim get any clarity?

Jlash confirmed it...Tk96 recanted a few hours ago claiming host error after a long battle with Whicker and my move is confirmed by him as well now 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

1. We've seen overlapping abilities and raves, town, clearly dropped that he knew what I was

2. And admitted it willingly. I randomly gave my point away and it happened to be scum. Can't believe I didn't have a scum read on day 1

3. He defended his twin? Orca? No way. Doesnt sound like him. 

4. I was also contributing. You guys just didn't like the way I was doing it

1. As I have said repeatedly at this point and you have conveniently ignored, I am willing to believe two Town might have the same ability. Three out of eight remaining having the same ability, particularly this ability, is not believable. It is especially not believable when we know that scum were likely given not only fake role claims but names of actual Town abilities.

2. As I said at the time, scum didn't have much choice but to admit it because it was a numbers game. Anyone who didn't speak up was going to get called out for it, as Gopher was. Admitting you gave him a point was about the only Hail Mary pass scum had to save Wolfe. Besides, Pickle obviously did the same thing and was scum.

3. Exactly, why do you think I'm leaning you over Orca?

4. You really going to pretend you don't contribute as scum? Wolf bros don't lie to each other like that.

Like, the overlapping abilities argument doesn't make any sense. We've pretty much established that Whicker has a rigid ratio. No reason to assume there are 5, I think tk3 and slappy have all but ruled that out earlier when we discussed conversion. 

So if orca and I both have the same abilities as blue, that kind of invalidates the argument

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean...gopher could have done it?

Yes, considering he performed an action that is possible. The other problem is that if the night kill is called an action, then he wouldn't have submitted an ability action. This would lend to believe that the last mafia member performed the kill IMO.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

given not only fake role claims but names of actual Town abilities.

I actually disagree with the ability standpoint, but not enough to really push back. I think they have claims. Not sure they have fake ability claims. If they do, woof