Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

anyways Orca's claim that he juiced up Fortification N1 checks out on its own, but I don't believe him anyways because I still have no explanation for where his supposed bonus points N2 came from

Do we really believe that he’s not devastatingly selfish enough whether town or mafia not to redirect shekels to himself from TK3?

• Like 1

I'm honestly kind of stuck here on how it's not Forge because the only possibilities I see for it being anyone else is that one scum member gave their point to a Townie for some bizarre reason instead of their teammate(s), or Tk3 bussed his teammate for no real reason on Day 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Do we really believe that he’s not devastatingly selfish enough whether town or mafia not to redirect shekels to himself from TK3?

Just now, Jlash said:

Huge fan of Lucky # Slevin.

I reference Kansas City Shuffle all the time

• Like 2

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

BRO... MY MOVE FAILED. I wasn't prevented from using points. I wasn't prevented from upgrading. My move failed. The act of upgrading cannot fail. You either can or can't use points.

You said your upgrade action failed. Not that your action failed, that your act of upgrading failed. If you worded what happened poorly, that isn't my fault.