Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Who was Orca compared to?

Self-compare.  That's what i was suggesting about how many "moves" i was involved in last night.  I compared myself.  No idea if your power would read that as 1 move, or me doing a move on myself.  ie. Doing a move + having that move done on me.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Self-compare.  That's what i was suggesting about how many "moves" i was involved in last night.  I compared myself.  No idea if your power would read that as 1 move, or me doing a move on myself.  ie. Doing a move + having that move done on me.

I would imagine that's 1 move.

I don't know, it just doesn't add up. 

You've got a skill that seems fairly useless, no offense, and then your other ability is too dangerous to use?? Then you conveniently 'clear' the last guy to put a vote on you, causing him to nearly immediately unvote you. 

Edited by Jlash

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I would imagine that's 1 move.

I would've assumed so initially.  But wheels started turning when it came back as being involved in 4 actions last night.  With no indications of what they were.  That was the only explanation i could figure.

If other moves were done on me, and Mwill is being guarded about what he allegedly did, casts a little bit of doubt on my results.  But i didn't get any indications of foul play or redirection.  So...

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I would've assumed so initially.  But wheels started turning when it came back as being involved in 4 actions last night.  With no indications of what they were.  That was the only explanation i could figure.

If other moves were done on me, and Mwill is being guarded about what he allegedly did, casts a little bit of doubt on my results.  But i didn't get any indications of foul play or redirection.  So...

If your lvl 2 ability lets you compare alignments to yours, why didn't you just do that each night to clear people immediately?

I don't know, it just doesn't add up. 

You've got a skill that seems fairly useless, no offense, and then your other ability is too dangerous to use?? Then you conveniently 'clear' the last guy to put a vote on you, causing him to nearly immediately unvote you. 

I don't know what to tell you.  My Lvl 1 ability is indeed laughably useless.  Especially since everyone was pretty much discussing and accounting for coins out in the open anyway.

My "Overload" ability tree isn't necessarily too dangerous to use.  It's just a lot less useful than the other tree at this point.  Especially with pretty heavy voting on scum for the last bunch of days anyway.  And i have no shekels.  So...priorities.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I mean, id probably go Blue first

Just wanted off Tug 

The people who know this thing discussed who Tug claimed in a town light, so im going to assume for today that Tug is town at the moment 

Ok, someone who we have perceived as town is not town then.

Do we go forge tonight? TK3? Mwil? Nacho?

There is only a few people that if suggested I would 100% balk at voting them.

If your lvl 2 ability lets you compare alignments to yours, why didn't you just do that each night to clear people immediately?

Couldn't be used consecutive nights at that level.  And can only self-compare once.  Obviously.  I'm not just out here comparing coins for fun, when i could be completely clearing people.  lol.

I don't know what to tell you.  My Lvl 1 ability is indeed laughably useless.  Especially since everyone was pretty much discussing and accounting for coins out in the open anyway.

My "Overload" ability tree isn't necessarily too dangerous to use.  It's just a lot less useful than the other tree at this point.  Especially with pretty heavy voting on scum for the last bunch of days anyway.  And i have no shekels.  So...priorities.

That was one of the abilities that Wolf claimed as a fake ability...

@Whicker Did you really give out fake claims with real abilities?

Couldn't be used consecutive nights at that level.  And can only self-compare once.  Obviously.  I'm not just out here comparing coins for fun, when i could be completely clearing people.  lol.

What does the overload do?