Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Despite my previous resolution to not break until the Reapers were destroyed, I realized that my crew was starting to grow weary after multiple big battles. I decided to return the Normandy to the Citadel for some much needed rest. Fortunately, this time around there were no issues, and the crew and I were able to have a nice night off...

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

If Gopher carried out the kill, then he didn't use a move yesterday and mafia would have gone an entire day without an activated ability as Mwil was roleblocked.

How is that not possible?

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Why are you assuming a kill prevents scum from using their abilities?

So Jlash was directed to Gopher and 3 moves were used on/by the location. If a kill happens there, he cannot perform an night action. (assuming Whicker counts nightly kill as an action/move)

Mwil was roleblocked and could not perform an action or presumable the night kill if it prevents the kill.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

So Jlash was directed to Gopher and 3 moves were used on/by the location. If a kill happens there, he cannot perform an night action. (assuming Whicker counts nightly kill as an action/move)

Mwil was roleblocked and could not perform an action or presumable the night kill if it prevents the kill.

@Forge @Blue

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Despite my previous resolution to not break until the Reapers were destroyed, I realized that my crew was starting to grow weary after multiple big battles. I decided to return the Normandy to the Citadel for some much needed rest. Fortunately, this time around there were no issues, and the crew and I were able to have a nice night off...

Interesting. Mafia appears to have chose to not attempt a hit or maybe got blocked?