Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

why in the world would I tell you

All I'm gonna say is that I don't really see a reason in upgrading to it at this point in the game, even if I had the points (which I don't).

I am going to make life hell for a couple people tonight, who would you suggest those people are. At this point I can choose up to 3 people.

Just now, Blue said:

why in the world would I tell you

All I'm gonna say is that I don't really see a reason in upgrading to it at this point in the game, even if I had the points (which I don't).

Actually, no, now that I understand how upgrades work there's a great reason I would upgrade to Level 4. But I'm not gonna have the points to do it unless at least two people give me points today, and I don't think that's the best move for Town.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I am going to make life hell for a couple people tonight, who would you suggest those people are. At this point I can choose up to 3 people.

Tugboat, whichever one of Orca or Forge isn't voted out, and...honestly I think everyone else is Town for sure. Maybe Mwil if you're feeling spicy.

Please confirm with Whicker.

I mean, do you really think he didn't bus drive points to himself N1 so that he got 5 on N2

That is the obvious explanation for where those bajillion points he's claiming he got "somehow" on N2 came from.

• Like 2

Just now, Blue said:

Actually, no, now that I understand how upgrades work there's a great reason I would upgrade to Level 4. But I'm not gonna have the points to do it unless at least two people give me points today, and I don't think that's the best move for Town.

I would protect yourself the best you can IMO. For some reason I believe you were the target last night. It doesn't make sense that everyone is (someone active) and there was no mafia hit last night.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I would protect yourself the best you can IMO. For some reason I believe you were the target last night. It doesn't make sense that everyone is (someone active) and there was no mafia hit last night.

If he was the target, TK3 would be dead....

If you believe Orca, Tk3 was the target last Night and Orca saved him by swapping us.

Leaving aside the Orca-Forge thing for the moment because we do need to cover our bases, I think we need more information from @Tugboaton what he did last Night. We could win the game today, no point in leaving stones unturned here.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Tugboat, whichever one of Orca or Forge isn't voted out, and...honestly I think everyone else is Town for sure. Maybe Mwil if you're feeling spicy.

I think Tugboat should be voted out today. He is the lowest on my town reads. I am still willing to give Mwil 1.1 the benefit of the doubt right now since he was honest about how the moves transpired and the whole kill/Gopher/Mwil numbers thing.

Just now, Blue said:

If you believe Orca, Tk3 was the target last Night and Orca saved him by swapping us.

Which is the main reason that I can't justify an Orca vote. There's no reason to do that unless he's trying to save TK3. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don't really care if I die at this point, though. If I flip, it shows that I was telling the truth about everything and gives investigators another Night to track down the remaining scum. I doubt I'm targeted for a kill except as a last resort or Orca redirects them to me.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I mean, do you really think he didn't bus drive points to himself N1 so that he got 5 on N2

That is the obvious explanation for where those bajillion points he's claiming he got "somehow" on N2 came from.

I did not. I dont even know how that works since its a night move...next day maybe...in that case Tk3 and Nacho got their points flipped yesterday before night moves 

Orca just said his bus drive protects from kills did he not?

No. It just switches targets. If you targeted TK3, you ended up on Blue. If you targeted Blue, you ended up on Tk3. It does nothing else besides that. 

• Like 1