Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Nah I've never targeted slappy. I followed Orca N1, and used lvl 1 singularity on bcb N1 but he died.

I'm guessing Pickle hit Slappy N1 then, because I didn't and what Slappy said happened to him sounds exactly like the Level 1 of my Concussive Shot.

It's also why I was positive Mwil and Raves weren't roleblocked N1, my Level 3 of CS is an every-Night roleblock, which meant that if scum had a similar ability, they would have need 6 points to use it, which seemed like a huge stretch for Night 1.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

He's been very clear

One level drives points, one level drives moves, one level drives points AND moves

He hasn't been clear WHY he is rotating between the levels (is level 3 not allowed 2 nights in a row?)

Yes, but he's also claiming he doesn't know how the points driving works, which I don't believe. I think he drove points from one player to himself on N1 or 2 and that's where all the extra points came from (assuming he even got a bunch of extra points at all).

Just now, Blue said:

Yes, but he's also claiming he doesn't know how the points driving works, which I don't believe. I think he drove points from one player to himself on N1 or 2 and that's where all the extra points came from (assuming he even got a bunch of extra points at all).

I also don't think for a second that he doesn't/didn't know if he could bus drive himself

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I'm guessing Pickle hit Slappy N1 then, because I didn't and what Slappy said happened to him sounds exactly like the Level 1 of my Concussive Shot.

Please elaborate. The concussive shot I received was level 2 and didn't prevent a move from succeeding.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I flashbanged Gopher and you visited him and also go hit with the flashbang. I have already claimed this in the thread. Its why you couldn't use any points last night.

Oooooh. Confused me because of what was quoted. All good.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Please elaborate. The concussive shot I received was level 2 and didn't prevent a move from succeeding.

I'm not talking about the one ET gave you. I'm talking about what hit you N1. Were you blocked from spending AND receiving tokens, or just one of those?

Just now, Blue said:

I'm not talking about the one ET gave you. I'm talking about what hit you N1. Were you blocked from spending AND receiving tokens, or just one of those?

I ask because if you were blocked from both spending AND receiving tokens, that implies whoever hit you had at least 3 upgrade points after D1, which really narrows down who could have shot you.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Neither one. My move failed.

On 1/18/2022 at 10:29 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Also, something/someone prevented me from using an upgrade. If anyone happened to watch me and two players visited me, one of them is most likely bad.

So were you lying on Day 2 or are you lying now?