Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

That's not what you said.

It is what I said. If you are splitting hairs here, I also didnt say I was prevented from Upgrading. And what I said was FAR closer to using an upgraded move than upgrading a move. I clearly said I was prevented from USING an upgrade.

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Interesting considering I targeted you twice myself successfully 

Hmmm...How would you describe the general nature of the powers you claim to have successfully used on me last night?

It's certainly plausible, like i said...i'm not sure how what i did would present.  But could affect how i read what i did.

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I mean,  my PM very explicitly states whether I can or can't use my abilities on myself.

Yeah.  Mine is quite explicit about whether i can use abilities on myself as well.  It is not however, clear on how that would look to someone like you watching.  Which is where the discrepancy would come from.

On 1/19/2022 at 11:31 AM, MWil23 said:

I can't tell you how much I hope that Forge is the big brains behind the mafia operation with Gopher and Wolf. This is going to be glorious.

If I had to pick a fourth I'm picking Pickle.

Mwil 1.0 probably killed for this ☝️ 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Hmmm...How would you describe the general nature of the powers you claim to have successfully used on me last night?

Well I’d say that you should absolutely give a token to your biggest scum read

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Since we are getting close to endgame, If I gave you tokens could you watch me? Or track anyone to me? Or anything along those lines?

No, but if I got enough tokens I could make sure that you lost all of yours or something along those lines

On 1/18/2022 at 11:03 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Or I should say, one gave me something and one made my upgrade action fail.

Upgrade action, not upgraded action.

On 1/19/2022 at 11:08 AM, Forge said:

Making this way harder than it is guys. 

Just don't vote townies out. 

I just want to congratulate Town for following this advice ever since Forge gave it.

On 1/19/2022 at 11:31 AM, MWil23 said:

I can't tell you how much I hope that Forge is the big brains behind the mafia operation with Gopher and Wolf. This is going to be glorious.

If I had to pick a fourth I'm picking Pickle.

jesus Mwil 1.0 called his shot like a ****in PRO

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

It's certainly plausible, like i said...i'm not sure how what i did would present.  But could affect how i read what i did.

Yeah.  Mine is quite explicit about whether i can use abilities on myself as well.  It is not however, clear on how that would look to someone like you watching.  Which is where the discrepancy would come from.

You ignoring me? Don't want to say what you did last Night?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Mwil 1.0 called his shot like a ****in PRO

Really it’s a shame that he was lost so early

200.gif

If he’s out there somewhere watching over us, I’d wager he’s eager for the opportunity to tell you about his move set.

• Like 1