Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You said your upgrade action failed. Not that your action failed, that your act of upgrading failed. If you worded what happened poorly, that isn't my fault.

The fact that you interpreted it wrong is not my fault. I'm not going to get hung up on this. My move failed. I received no points during that night, so it doesn't matter. The ability was upgraded I was able to use it at a later night without allocating any more points to it.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Ok Icarus. Be careful how high you fly young lad

Eh, if scum kill me tonight then that's just par for the course with how their team has played so far, lol

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The fact that you interpreted it wrong is not my fault. I'm not going to get hung up on this. My move failed. I received no points during that night, so it doesn't matter. The ability was upgraded I was able to use it at a later night without allocating any more points to it.

Who did you target N1 then? Might give us something to work with because I don't think you should have been roleblocked.

For what its worth, Forge, Blue and Tk3 would be my most likely suspects if there is still a mafia left after Tug's lynch tonight assuming Tug flips mafia. If Tug doesn't flip mafia, I am just confused.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Who did you target N1 then? Might give us something to work with because I don't think you should have been roleblocked.

Again, not how my move works. It didn't target anyone.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You should probably reread my claims. Or the start of day 2 in general.

I'm more lost at this point. Again, I don't think it's mathematically possible you were roleblocked if scum's RB ability works like my Concussive Shot.

Forge – Tugboat (178), Forge (178)
Jlash
TheKillerNacho
Mwil23 – Forge (184)
ET80 – Nacho (182)
Slappy Mc
Blue
Tk3
Tugboat
The Orca – Blue (184)

Vote Count

2 Forge – Forge, Mwil