Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I hope someone eliminates you from the game and says the same thing about you regardless of alignment. The ridiculousness that has taken over this game. 

Dude had to try to get the host to try to help his case. He has Blue fight his fight for him. It's pretty clear to me that Tk3 isn't town aligned. 

High chance we vote out Tugboat and game is over yesterday if not for you and Orca going after one of the most cleared players in the game. Please just stop.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

High chance we vote out Tugboat and game is over yesterday if not for you and Orca going after one of the most cleared players in the game. Please just stop.

Bro, the stakes are high. I didnt stop you from voting tugboat. You control your own vote.

Whe. Tk3 flips, I'm coming straight to you one way or another. With an apology or expecting one.

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

As much as you're hating on my move (and that's fine) my vote stayed on Tug and I just wanted to block him once I saw he wasn't lynched.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Probably one last ounce of willful defiance from Orca, who clearly didn't want the game to end

Little bastard. After how many pts I collected the night before I knew I could lvl up and was hoping to catch someone under the radar.