Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

59 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I'm Lt Kaidan Alenko, legendary whiner about headaches.  Occasional doubter of Shepard, but also their closest ally, not afraid to call them on their **** when they're off playing with Cerberus and shouldn't be.  While still making sure to complain about headaches.  I get those sometimes.

I'm a Green Town compare cop.  Just cleared Orca and he immediately ended up dead at MWill's hands, i ended up completely role-blocked after claiming.

And i'm getting lynched tonight.

It's not hard to see what remaining scum are doing at this point.  And some idiot town are following right along off to the point i wouldn't be shocked to learn everyone else left is some weird indoctrinated Husk tbh.

What exactly are scum doing here, then? First post after Night ended was me stating you were protected last Night. How would I know that unless I targeted you? And why would I have targeted you last Night as scum? 

JLash is claiming to have jailed you. Are you accusing him of being scum with me? Why are you claiming I’m scum but not him if you think the RB last Night is a scum move?

4 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Giving ET my upgrade point, voting TK3 and blocking Tk3.

With us lynching Tug (right now), when there is no kill tonight, hopefully we are ready to vote Tk3 out tomorrow. Realistically the only thing that makes sense with the players left. Could also be Blue to a lesser extent, but I don't think he sticks his neck out there for Tk3 as much as he did as mafia.

If you guys need me, tag me.

How are you going to block if ET’s move failed based upon your decoy?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

What exactly are scum doing here, then? First post after Night ended was me stating you were protected last Night. How would I know that unless I targeted you? And why would I have targeted you last Night as scum? 

JLash is claiming to have jailed you. Are you accusing him of being scum with me? Why are you claiming I’m scum but not him if you think the RB last Night is a scum move?

How the heck am i supposed to know which of you alleged jailer idiots is scum?  I can't get out and stretch my legs to find out!

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Ouch.

Yeah.  I hope it does sting.

I was gonna give you an extra vote even.  You could've been a Kingmaker.  Or at least like, voted the same as normal and had the same thing happen.  Or idk.  It could've been a whole thing though.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  I hope it does sting.

I was gonna give you an extra vote even.  You could've been a Kingmaker.  Or at least like, voted the same as normal and had the same thing happen.  Or idk.  It could've been a whole thing though.

You were gonna give me an extra vote even though I voted for you the night before? Thank you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean...you tell me.

You and MWill are top of the Scum List.  Followed closely by all too curious JLash.

Just now, Jlash said:

You were gonna give me an extra vote even though I voted for you the night before? Thank you.

It was gonna be a courageous act of faith.

But ain't nobody believes in that stuff anymore.  All just being led around by scum i guess.  The moral degeneracy of Mass Effect Mafia.

Just now, Blue said:

I don’t understand why Tugboat would compare himself to Orca instead of, say, Tk3.

Fair question.

I assumed TK3 would be dead, or at least slathered in layers of obscuring shenanigans.

But i understand now, why you needed to clean up your mess quickly afterwards.