Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

I was protected from kills that Night thanks to my ability, yes. Not any other abilities, just kills.

I hate to tell you this, but it sounds like the answer is that Tk3 put in a kill move on you and your ability protected himself from killing himself...

Barring anyone saying they did anything else it makes sense to me.

Forge protects TK3
Blue self protects from kills
Orca switches targets of TK3 and Blue
TK3 attempts to kill Blue.

Resolution is Orca changes targets between Blue and TK3. Forge protects Blue. TK3 gets blue's shield and protection from the kill move that now targets himself.

I'm not positive, but this makes sense in the scenario...

Just now, Blue said:

anything to keep up the vendetta against the one person who has actually caught scum this game with a Night action

Does it make any sense to you? I do not need your approval or for you to vote with me. Do you see anything wrong with the logic? You asked a question and I answered it.

The best part about that, is that if you didn't self protect that night @The Orca makes Tk3 kill himself... LOL

Just now, Blue said:

what?

In the scenario that was just depicted.

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Forge protects TK3
Blue self protects from kills
Orca switches targets of TK3 and Blue
TK3 attempts to kill Blue.

Resolution is Orca changes targets between Blue and TK3. Forge protects Blue. TK3 gets blue's shield and protection from the kill move that now targets himself.

If you chose to not self protect, then TK3 targets you for death and Orca redirects it back at himself. Mafia would have killed mafia and it would have been game over. TBH thats an MVP move by Orca in my opinion.

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

In the scenario that was just depicted.

If you chose to not self protect, then TK3 targets you for death and Orca redirects it back at himself. Mafia would have killed mafia and it would have been game over. TBH thats an MVP move by Orca in my opinion.

What part of "my ability targeted me N4" is beyond your little peanut brain