Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Interesting. I can confirm that, as can ET giving to slappy, as can slappy blocking TK3, meaning TK3 didn't visit anyone.

This supports what @Jlash said

Given this, I'd lean towards it being Slappy, TK3, or Blue in that order. Since no one can target Blue with night moves (allegedly), that's a tough one, but I think he's Town.

If TK3 was converted, that kinda sucks for him.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Given this, I'd lean towards it being Slappy, TK3, or Blue in that order. Since no one can target Blue with night moves (allegedly), that's a tough one, but I think he's Town.

If TK3 was converted, that kinda sucks for him

I don't think it's blue, if he got 1 point. And you gave him that point.

Becaaaaaause since the day phase dragged on so long I completely forgot to send in my shekel. Meaning the remaining scum likely got that. Blue would've given thanks for 2 extra shekels if he was scum, or he's a genius and knew I forgot to give mine.

• Like 1

@MWil23 when you lynch me today and the game isnt over can we please vote Tk3 tomorrow to end the game? 

I have laid everything out as well as I can. I have no doubts that the people that are communicating right now are town. All of you. There is one that hasn't helped and wont help or be truthful because he is the last scum. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Okay, so if you were unable to give a singularity/did not give one, then I can confirm that I was hit by a singularity N2 in addition to the Concussive shot that was given to Slappy, meaning @Jlash is telling the truth.

That means that Nacho, Jlash, and ET are all verified in some capacity, as am I based upon the claim and flavor on Orca's kill.

@Jlash @Blue did either of you jail/block ET or TK3 N2 that would have prevented Tk3 from receiving a gift from ET?

Wasn’t me.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

In Slappy's defense (that hurt saying out loud), TK3 has been slightly different and I could see him being upset that he was converted after nailing Wolfe, or you.

I quoted where Orca caught this first. I just really picked up on it in a reread. 

I'll agree to vote myself today if y'all agree that it will be TK3 tomorrow. 

I really don't see any other way around this. 

Look at the claimed moves from last night. No mafia kill again. No one other than myself prevented anyone from doing anything. 

18 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@MWil23 when you lynch me today and the game isnt over can we please vote Tk3 tomorrow to end the game? 

I have laid everything out as well as I can. I have no doubts that the people that are communicating right now are town. All of you. There is one that hasn't helped and wont help or be truthful because he is the last scum. 

I laid out my own personal order of operations for solving this. You, while @Jlash jails TK3, and then TK3 tomorrow, and then Blue after that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I laid out my own personal order of operations for solving this. You, while @Jlash jails TK3, and then TK3 tomorrow, and then Blue after that.

Actually @Jlash think about actually not jailing at all.

@TheKillerNacho can use a watch and barrier himself, and he should watch Jlash, ET, or Me. @Blue should continue to be immune to scum (allegedly).

If I get enough tokens tonight, I could potentially help us game solve as I'm not able to mark anyone else (level 1 mark was a 1 shot, level 2 mark was a one shot, and with tugboat dead, I cannot mark/detonate on anyone else).

That said, I would need to go through my other ability which directly results in coin and/or move manipulation, which may be able to do some things.

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

Tk3, simply to kill off this little narrative.

The last few pages are a stark reminder why I don't play anymore. It gets so contentious towards end game, wow.

I think personal attacks take away from the game, but it's hard to not get invested in ideas and personal feelings. The host creates games with the intention for people to have fun. Mafia games will always be fun for me, win or lose.