Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’ve already said that I was pulled in by a singularity and hit with a concussive shot per the PM I got. And is an important conjunction.

This is why I believe you can't be mafia. This is the same night that Josh got hit by my flashbang grenade that I used on Gopher. Jlash also confirmed he visited gopher that night and got flashbanged. He confirmed in thread what the effects were correctly too.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:
2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve already said that I was pulled in by a singularity and hit with a concussive shot per the PM I got. And is an important conjunction.

This is why I believe you can't be mafia. This is the same night that Josh got hit by my flashbang grenade that I used on Gopher. Jlash also confirmed he visited gopher that night and got flashbanged. He confirmed in thread what the effects were correctly too.

It also confirms why I believe Jlash can't be mafia as well. I have stated, I don't see any reason for mafia to visit mafia in this game and there would be no reason for Jlash to visit Gopher considering gophers flip.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

This is why I believe you can't be mafia. This is the same night that Josh got hit by my flashbang grenade that I used on Gopher.

No, he didn’t go anywhere N2 and didn’t submit. You claimed that I was hit with a concussive blast from you from the gift et gave you.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Wrong night sorry. I was thinking N3 when Orca Bus Drivered you and TKN.

6EfP.gif

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I did use the Lvl 2 concussive shot on Josh (Mwil 1.1) night 2 though. Just got mixed up with the Gopher/Jlash flashbang night.

giphy.gif

Edited by MWil23
Added gif

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I said in the thread, that you will have to forgive me after the game.

Regardless of the outcome and flip I never need an apology from anyone, it’s just a game and all in good fun no matter what. It’s a game predicated upon deception.

• Like 1

ugh

I feel obligated to point out in thread what I said to Whicker via PM.

The only way I can see Tk3 being Mafia is if they saw Wolfe got two tokens from people who weren't part of their group and decided to use that to clear him and Tk3 early on, figuring Town would come forward and admit who they targeted to make it easy for Mafia to know who to kill. They either didn't know or didn't count on Town missing their Day PM to hand out a point, which sent it to a random scum player, which means Wolfe got my random point and obviously nobody came forward to claim it. Gopher never showing up to talk that Day scuffed any chance they had of saving it with a faked point claim.

Jlash –
TheKillerNacho – Tk3 (230)
Mwil23 – Slappy (235)
ET80 – Tk3 (234)
Slappy Mc – Tk3 (230)
Blue – Slappy (230)
Tk3 –

Vote Count

3 Tk3 – Slappy, Nacho, ET
2 Slappy – Blue, Mwil

Edited by Whicker

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

ugh

I feel obligated to point out in thread what I said to Whicker via PM.

The only way I can see Tk3 being Mafia is if they saw Wolfe got two tokens from people who weren't part of their group and decided to use that to clear him and Tk3 early on, figuring Town would come forward and admit who they targeted to make it easy for Mafia to know who to kill. They either didn't know or didn't count on Town missing their Day PM to hand out a point, which sent it to a random scum player, which means Wolfe got my random point and obviously nobody came forward to claim it. Gopher never showing up to talk that Day scuffed any chance they had of saving it with a faked point claim.

You don't suppose there was any sort of indoctrination?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Maybe, but I don't think it was N2. How OP would that be if Town hadn't gotten scum three Days in a row at the start of the game?

I guess it depends if it's a 1 time deal or something. With him nabbing scum right away he would've made the perfect candidate.