Talent Acquisition and Separation

onejayhawk

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I feel like he should be everything we hoped Sammy would've been, when he decided to play that is lol

I still think Sammy’s role is underrated by Chief fans.  Understandable because how often he was hurt.   Mahomes definitely felt more comfortable with Sammy in though, was much less jittery in the pocket.

This also allows us to be more creative with Hill.   Got stuck making Hill a possession receiver quite a bit last year. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Ok that's fine, everyone has an opinion but to use such an ignorant excuse is a little redundant.

Not an excuse really, but no, I don't think he's a "rock star".

Having an opinion doesn't mean i'm "ignorant". Please look up the definition of "ignorant" and "redundant". Do you really have to trash people you disagree with?? What is this site becoming??

2 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

Not an excuse really, but no, I don't think he's a "rock star".

Having an opinion doesn't mean i'm "ignorant". Please look up the definition of "ignorant" and "redundant". Do you really have to trash people you disagree with?? What is this site becoming??

I didn't call you ignorant I called it an ignorant excuse, which means lacking knowledge. Meaning if you state the guy had no stats and compare him to Josh Gordon then you obviously didn't know he only played 5 games with a down QB to boot.

The excuse was redundant, ie "not useful". Because not only did you crap on the guy by using a poor excuse, you doubled and even tripled down on it after it was explained to you why it wasn't a good reason aka not useful. 

Hope that clears up any confusion 👍

Edited by Chiefs_5627

16 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Never heard of him...

Not surprising. He was an unsung 3rd round pick from a non-power conference. Howevre, he's exactly what we needed for the depth chart, ie a swing OT who excels at pass blocking. He may begin the year at RT, depending on how Niang progresses, but he's a legit LT backup.
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2022/03/20/kansas-city-chiefs-2022-nfl-free-agency-houston-texans-geron-christian-signed/

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Never heard of him...

He wasn't bad for Washington,  mainly just a swing T.    Pretty athletic and has some LT/RT versatility.  

That was a couple years ago though,   I'm not sure how it went in Houston for him.

• Like 1

Why do I feel JUJU is on the same level as ........hmmm.....what's his name?..........oh yah,  Josh Gordon

On 3/19/2022 at 2:06 PM, mayanfootball said:

When you're not producing maybe "i'm hurt" is a convenient excuse too.

And if you hurt why are you allowing yourself to be mistreated by allowing yourself to be placed on the active roster, where you most certainly won't shine?

Above is what i stated regarding JUJU.

So I state that Josh and JUJU are on the same level, IMHO.

Then I state my feelings regarding some players playing "hurt". Another  opinion.

Nothing here is ignorant (unless you just want to DISS somebody).

Nothing here is redundant (ie. repetitive - the definition of "redundant")

How about just laying off of the baiting and live and let live??

Edited by mayanfootball

11 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Above is what i stated regarding JUJU.

So I state that Josh and JUJU are on the same level, IMHO.

Then I state my feelings regarding some players playing "hurt". Another  opinion.

Nothing here is ignorant (unless you just want to DISS somebody).

Nothing here is redundant (ie. repetitive - the definition of "redundant")

How about just laying off of the baiting and live and let live??

Oh ffs, I have zero time for your hurt feelings to argue with you. You always have a bad attitude in here, especially towards @onejayhawk and now you're the bullied guy, gimme a break.

So I'll put you on ignore, then we'll both be happy. Have a nice day

1 hour ago, RedGold said:

He wasn't bad for Washington,  mainly just a swing T.    Pretty athletic and has some LT/RT versatility.  

That was a couple years ago though,   I'm not sure how it went in Houston for him.

Seems like he kept getting hurt but they must've had big plans for him to give him Big Trent's spot

Big Nnadi is back, 

Per roto:

Chiefs re-signed NT Derrick Nnadi to an undisclosed contract. 

Nnadi is coming off one of the worst seasons of his career, grading out with a career-low 51.3 PFF rating, but has had more success than that in his playing history and won't turn 26 until May. Pending terms, it's a nice keep for a Chiefs team that has quietly done some good work in free agency. 

Edited by Chiefs_5627
  • Like 1