Talent Acquisition and Separation

onejayhawk

42 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I just don't understand what happened..they were so close to an extension from all reports. I'm guessing he wanted the world after Davante etc got their bag.

He's not gonna be a happy camper if he goes to NYJ and the losing starts. He can cry into his extra couple mill I guess 🤷

Same agent

Hearing it may take a 1st round pick this year and next year, plus working out his contract for a team to sign him. The Jets and the Dolphins are rumored to be the lead contenders. With the extra picks we can get young quality starters and reduce payroll.

I don't understand this trade for Miami at all, do they really think they're one Tyreek Hill away from taking out the Bills...or Patriots for that matter?

At least we got a lot of picks, though. 

Who's out there for fast guys? We just save, I think, 18+ to go along with the 10 or so we had, so we have plenty of cap now

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I don't understand this trade for Miami at all, do they really think they're one Tyreek Hill away from taking out the Bills...or Patriots for that matter?

At least we got a lot of picks, though. 

Who's out there for fast guys? We just save, I think, 18+ to go along with the 10 or so we had, so we have plenty of cap now

Dust Off Lets Go GIF by NFLPA

You just said fast

• Like 1

His name is MVS he’s already in town, and conveniently he also drops the ball from time to time.  Much less polished as a route runner. 

Metchie III in the draft seems like a good fit now and within range probability.

Thing I like the least about this is now suddenly Juju is the 1, which has proven to fail in the past.  Just hope we don’t go reclamation project on Antonio as we’re prone to do.

• Like 1