How do you feel about Bill now?

Hunter2_1

18 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

As a Pats fan that is familiar with what winning looks and feels like, there is reason to have faith in Belichick still despite his flaws. There are cracks in the foundation however with the people around Belichick, which is ultimately on Belichick since he has command of the entire operation. Kraft only exerts his influence on Bill after lulls like in 2020. Otherwise Kraft seems content with where things are at now, for better or worse.

I dont subscribe to this. Guys like Patricia, BoB, and Judge left and failed on their own but let's not act like they didnt build impressive resumes while they were here in order to get those opportunities in the first place. Lets not act like Josh didn't leave, implode an entire franchise, and come back and win more titles and spin one of the biggest whip lash offensive identities between no throw Cam Newton and a rookie. Ultimately I am not writing guys off who went out and sucked elsewhere. They were good here before, they can be good here again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont subscribe to this. Guys like Patricia, BoB, and Judge left and failed on their own but let's not act like they didnt build impressive resumes while they were here in order to get those opportunities in the first place. Lets not act like Josh didn't leave, implode an entire franchise, and come back and win more titles and spin one of the biggest whip lash offensive identities between no throw Cam Newton and a rookie. Ultimately I am not writing guys off who went out and sucked elsewhere. They were good here before, they can be good here again. 

Judge was a fine ST coach but I didn't think he was anything special. Patricia was never impressive. He is a never-was. O'Brien would be nice to have back as a coach but not a personnel guy. Josh I have always seen as an average or slightly above average at best coach.

Edited by DoleINGout

7 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Patricia was never impressive. He is a never-was.

Dude was literally bandied around to be as smart as a rocket scientist during his time here. He was thought of highly be a lot of people. You can not agree with it, but let's not act like he was and is a nobody. 

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Dude was literally bandied around to be as smart as a rocket scientist during his time here. He was thought of highly be a lot of people. You can not agree with it, but let's not act like he was and is a nobody. 

He was and is a nobody. Rocket scientist doesn't mean he is a good football coach.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 12:52 AM, Greene N White said:

It took this man ONE year to get back to the playoffs after losing the goat at qb that’s why it shouldn’t be discussed. With a ROOKIE QB. My team hasn’t been to the  playoffs since 2011 and I grew up in the buffalo area and they had a 20 year drought. All of the sudden the guy completely outperforms expectations with like I said a roster that has no business winning 10 games but it’s not good enough because you’re used to being in super bowl every year. If the roster had any shot to win Tom would’ve stayed but he got old and wanted 1 last shot at a ring and knew he couldn’t get it in New England. You should enjoy every year you have with Bill because I promise you when he does retire things will get ugly fast and you will be just like the rest of us wishing you had belicheck and thinking about why on earth you ever questioned the man.

So many strawmen there. So many. I mean I don't know how many times in this thread I've said I trust in Bill. Strawman N White.

lEt'S nOt EvEn DiScUsS iT LeTs juSt keEp GEtInG BlOwn OuT bY BuFfAlo...