Raiders hire Josh McDaniels as HC

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What did they say that hinted to that?

Someone asked is it important to extend Carr right away and Ziegler basically said it’s smart to see how he fits into the system or something along those lines. 

Edited by agarcia34

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Someone asked is it important to extend Carr right away and Ziegler basically said it’s smart to see how he fits into the system or something along those lines. 

This is the answer I was hoping for. Extending him before you even see how he performs in the system sounds like the dumbest idea ever. What if he’s a horrible fit and you just married the guy. I can’t be alone on this line of thinking. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Also talked about how teams are in nickle defense so much and understands that the DL was built for a 43 and will consider that when making a decision 

Hmmm. They're answering a lot of questions we were all worried about. Good to see. Let's see if words = actions.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

McDaniel's said "Uhhh" probably 415 times.

He is a horrendous public speaker. I don’t think that’s ever going to change. He does seem more confident in interviews than years past though. 

Ziegler though… great public speaker, very professional, not one hint of nervousness, and a pretty likable guy overall.