49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

Just now, Forge said:

Rams 

Where are you seeing this? They're $20.273M over the cap, Whitworth retirement saves $16M, but they'd still be over, they likely lose Darious Williams though, their CB. If they sign Von, they're just gonna screw themselves over & over again, sure you won a SB, but, I'd rather not be in cap hell. 

Just now, 49erscap said:

Where are you seeing this? They're $20.273M over the cap, Whitworth retirement saves $16M, but they'd still be over, they likely lose Darious Williams though, their CB. If they sign Von, they're just gonna screw themselves over & over again, sure you won a SB, but, I'd rather not be in cap hell. 

Von is hinting at it on Instagram. Not surprised. Stafford primed for an extension that will lower his cap hit, Donald also likely to get an extension. I'd imagine that they restructure Ramsey. Unsure what the intentions are with Woods since OBJ tore his ACL. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And where did you hear that? All I saw was (about half an hour ago) him posting some stuff about the Broncos this morning. 

I took that as the Rams given the colors but now that I read Ari's tweet, he's indicating the Broncos lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 49erscap said:

I think that he was indicating the broncos, but the color choices made me think the Rams when I saw the instagram post. But Ari is definitely indicating Denver in his tweet lol 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I took that as the Rams given the colors but now that I read Ari's tweet, he's indicating the Broncos lol 

Yeah, only thing I saw was about the Broncos and if they would have him back. 

Nothing about the Rams. 

• Like 1

If hE goes back to the Broncos that be sweet for them. They received a 2nd a 3rd for Von just to get him back. Lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, only thing I saw was about the Broncos and if they would have him back. 

Nothing about the Rams. 

Oh jeez, I even missed the thought bubble Von put on the second picture lol 

Oh jeez, I even missed the thought bubble Von put on the second picture lol 

This could obviously be a ploy to get more money from the Rams...But he LOVES Denver so no surprise he wants to go back there and finish his career there. Even when the trade happened, he said he's still a Bronco but just being leased out to the Rams or something to that extent lol. 

• Like 2