Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

Just now, Danger said:

I can not confirm nor deny this statement.

Seriously WTF @Matts4313 if this is real, doom on you.

First you give someone a day invest, then you get Von Miller's position wrong on the results of the invest. Now I am actually starting to believe you are preventing someone from talking about their role? For real?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Daboyle I think you should claim a role. I don't think you can be who you are insinuating you are. Essentially guaranteeing you are mafia.

Considering my limitations, all I can say is that I’m the big cheese looking for cattle cody and grabby gary.

A recent mauling means i’m halfway there.

Just now, Daboyle said:

Considering my limitations, all I can say is that I’m the big cheese looking for cattle cody and grabby gary.

A recent mauling means i’m halfway there.

Now you are unable to speak about your role too? After you claimed to be looking for Goodell already?

Just now, Danger said:

You'll have to fill me in, I make it a rule to not pay attention Day 1 Night 1 because it's too much throwing crap at a wall.

The role as it is described is to find Roger Goodell. Assuming he investigates day 1 and finds him... he wins?

The problem that I see with this situation is that I am pretty sure that Daboyle is in fact Roger Goodell and he is looking for Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones.