Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

You'll have to fill me in, I make it a rule to not pay attention Day 1 Night 1 because it's too much throwing crap at a wall.

probably best to have the game just start on night phase vs day phase.  

player that gets hit N1 can replace in or even get another role.  pretty easy solution IMO

Just now, squire12 said:

probably best to have the game just start on night phase vs day phase.  

player that gets hit N1 can replace in or even get another role.  pretty easy solution IMO

So just looking at the writing on the wall right now, what do you think of Orca in relation to who is left and what roles are left?

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So just looking at the writing on the wall right now, what do you think of Orca in relation to who is left and what roles are left?

I think he is probably not rams.  I think he has a character role and by process of elimination would be pretty easy to figure out

Just now, squire12 said:

I think he is probably not rams.  I think he has a character role and by process of elimination would be pretty easy to figure out

Numbers...

Think about everyone that is here. Think about what has been said.

I said it yesterday. Orca, Squire, Gopher. One is mafia, One is Other and One is town. I still believe this is true.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Numbers...

I said it yesterday. Orca, Squire, Gopher. One is mafia, One is Other and One is town. I still believe this is true.

Fan here.  orca probably other.  gopher as mafia

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Numbers...

Orca is pretty definitively town IMO. He has been since the double vote he casted for Malf came back as Von Miller.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I have run down as many versions of this as I possibly can.

It would help if Orca could claim his role (at least his alignment). Squire just claimed. Gopher needs to claim as well IMO.

Nah right now I'd prefer Orca didn't claim.

He could be other, but if he is, Rams will know not to waste their time with a hit on him and can direct their efforts elsewhere.

• Like 1