Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Ha. So you missed eeeeeeeverything that happened yesterday?

So here is the thing. There arent enough holes for the puzzle pieces people are presenting. Let's look at it all together. 

Remaining roles in the game, two town members, 2 mafia, 3 others. 

You have claimed Goodell. Squire and I are claiming town. 

Fill in the blanks for me. Players left are Danger, Orca, Gopher, Daboyle. 

I'll wait. 

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Fill in the blanks for me. Players left are Danger, Orca, Gopher, Daboyle.

Well I know which one of these guys prefer glory hole over town glory, and who the ref for hire is. The other two, I don't know who they are, but I know who they aren't.

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Well I know which one of these guys prefer glory hole over town glory, and who the ref for hire is. The other two, I don't know who they are, but I know who they aren't.

Process of elimination is easy. There are 4 people. I am asking you to put a name next to a role. We are close to endgame. Dont worry about outing anyone. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Process of elimination is easy. There are 4 people. I am asking you to put a name next to a role. We are close to endgame. Dont worry about outing anyone. 

Danger is Corrente

Oraca is Jerruh

Dabs is claiming to be hunting a league office that doesn't exist yet wins with town. So he's scum.

Gopher based on numbers would be as well, but he hasn't done anything to convince me either way because he's barely here. 

Danger is Corrente

Oraca is Jerruh

Dabs is claiming to be hunting a league office that doesn't exist yet wins with town. So he's scum.

Gopher based on numbers would be as well, but he hasn't done anything to convince me either way because he's barely here. 

Thanks. 

Danger is Corrente

Oraca is Jerruh

@Danger what do you think of this?