Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Nope. I believe you were given something and it said what you have said. Its also coming from a possible nontown source, vs I trust Nacho for reasons in some aspects and am taking the chance on the info from a move he said he was given. If that is wrong...he is 100% scum. If you are wrong, we are back to this point again. It doesn't point to someone specifically because you got the claimed info from a 3rd party somehow

The only good thing if Nacho is lynched and is town, is we know Malf is 100% scum based on Nacho's info

Its kind of a similar situation, so is what it is. Gonna go with the semi trust vs nontown info

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

oh boy is scum showing up to save malf

I just got off work behave yourself

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

This should put them at even. I think if we lynch them both we will get useful information on both ends. Even if we lynch TKN and he flips mafia, Malf isn't cleared in my eyes.

did someone else besides you and I change our votes? If so it's still 5-4 in favor of Malf I believe

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This should put them at even. I think if we lynch them both we will get useful information on both ends. Even if we lynch TKN and he flips mafia, Malf isn't cleared in my eyes.

Agreed, but your acting sus, just alittle

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

did someone else besides you and I change our votes? If so it's still 5-4 in favor of Malf I believe

I voted

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Nope. I believe you were given something and it said what you have said. Its also coming from a possible nontown source, vs I trust Nacho for reasons in some aspects and am taking the chance on the info from a move he said he was given. If that is wrong...he is 100% scum. If you are wrong, we are back to this point again. It doesn't point to someone specifically because you got the claimed info from a 3rd party somehow

The only good thing if Nacho is lynched and is town, is we know Malf is 100% scum based on Nacho's info

Its kind of a similar situation, so is what it is. Gonna go with the semi trust vs nontown info

I just don't buy a "day invest" being given at all. If it was a normal invest, I could believe it, but a day invest just seems too situationally precise for the matter at hand. Also I am getting the feeling that he slipped when he called Von Miller a DE. I had assumed that it wasn't pertinent because I believe he is in fact Von Miller, but I didn't consider that Matts may not have included position in the role PM, which means that we can file this under information that was given up unnecessarily that outed himself.

I truly believe Nacho is mafia.