Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

Its kinda crazy with where this game is at that no one has claimed a single league office role. Are they all survival win-con roles? Jerruh died and came back because Matts is a homer. Dan Snyder should have been killed in creation. Goodell is most likely pulling some strings.

The ref could be a SK though. Maybe a J.O.A.T. serial killer.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

You are not wrong. I did mess that one up pretty bad. At least we got Malf right? 

Why Daboyle?

Because when in doubt it’s a guy I would vote for. 

typically I would vote for squire but he’s making charts and didn’t just vote for me for being inactive like he usually does when he’s scum….

speaking of that, look back and see if he went after anyone that was an inactive day one. It’s usually his scum tell, to act busy. Normally won’t do that when he’s town. 

note: never saw a chart until I brought up charts.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Its kinda crazy with where this game is at that no one has claimed a single league office role. Are they all survival win-con roles? Jerruh died and came back because Matts is a homer. Dan Snyder should have been killed in creation. Goodell is most likely pulling some strings.

The ref could be a SK though. Maybe a J.O.A.T. serial killer.

would be a cowboy fan to do … to blame the refs and make them a serial killers

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Because when in doubt it’s a guy I would vote for. 

typically I would vote for squire but he’s making charts and didn’t just vote for me for being inactive like he usually does when he’s scum….

speaking of that, look back and see if he went after anyone that was an inactive day one. It’s usually his scum tell, to act busy. Normally won’t do that when he’s town. 

note: never saw a chart until I brought up charts.

This is way more knowledgeable than "honestly not paying attention".

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

would be a cowboy fan to do … to blame the refs and make them a serial killers

Right... clearly his homerism came into play letting Jerruh survive a death. (Also should be noted that if Jerruh did die, that makes three night deaths last night) Definitely some other mechanic in play.