Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Danger tell me what you think of Daboyle and Jlash if you could.

Daboyle is butters, and Jlash is one of the more forgettable Eagles forum posters aside from "Tuddies"

In the context of that game, I haven't been paying attention to either of them frankly. I don't find them particularly interesting.

Just now, Danger said:

Daboyle is butters, and Jlash is one of the more forgettable Eagles forum posters aside from "Tuddies"

In the context of that game, I haven't been paying attention to either of them frankly. I don't find them particularly interesting.

Who have you been paying attention to? Anything particularly interesting about anyone else?

Also, you get an answer from Matts about my questions?

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Who have you been paying attention to? Anything particularly interesting about anyone else?

Also, you get an answer from Matts about my questions?

not as much since last night.

I voted TKN last night for a combination of three reasons. I'd looked at your red bold TKN message early in the day yesterday, because malf is a chill dude, and because I just wanted to make things crazy. 

If you were putting a gun to my head and asking me to pick a scum out of the crowd, I'd pick wolf

Just now, Danger said:

not as much since last night.

I voted TKN last night for a combination of three reasons. I'd looked at your red bold TKN message early in the day yesterday, because malf is a chill dude, and because I just wanted to make things crazy. 

If you were putting a gun to my head and asking me to pick a scum out of the crowd, I'd pick wolf

This doesnt seem chaotic... what happened to chaotic Danger? 

Also can you describe scum from your perspective? You saying mafia or non-town?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

This doesnt seem chaotic... what happened to chaotic Danger? 

Also can you describe scum from your perspective? You saying mafia or non-town?

wolf seems like he's trying to blend in to me, while also subtly following the scummy trails right now. Lurking but tends to be be on the wrong side of things. Hey maybe he's just not really invested cus he's a normal civ or something but I'm looking at him.

I can be chaotic again, I'm just enjoying things right now I guess. I got nothing to lose, so to speak. Don't see the best opportunity to sew discord right now (and no that's not a reference to the chat room)