Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Danger said:

wolf seems like he's trying to blend in to me, while also subtly following the scummy trails right now. Lurking but tends to be be on the wrong side of things. Hey maybe he's just not really invested cus he's a normal civ or something but I'm looking at him.

I can be chaotic again, I'm just enjoying things right now I guess. I got nothing to lose, so to speak. Don't see the best opportunity to sew discord right now (and no that's not a reference to the chat room)

Highly unlikely that Wolf is town. I have him as an other/mafia lock. 

Just now, Jlash said:

Did Daboyle actually claim someone? I just know his role and wincon don't add up, but it sounds like YOU are claiming for him, which I would disagree with.

He claimed to use an ability to find a specific other. Your ability claim seems very similar to what he claimed. Are you saying that you AND Daboyle have an ability to find the "others"?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

He claimed to use an ability to find a specific other. Your ability claim seems very similar to what he claimed. Are you saying that you AND Daboyle have an ability to find the "others"?

My ability isn't to find specifically others, but I have found others during the game. Why would his role be to just find "league office" when his wincon is to defeat the Rams?

Just now, Danger said:

in the what...?

Bizarro Dynasty League, the Fantasy/GM league forum.

Just now, Jlash said:

Bizarro Dynasty League, the Fantasy/GM league forum.

Ah, well would explain why we don't cross paths very often. Part of it that a lot of us at the Eagles forum have been around since the days of McNabb and just have known each other for so long. Stop in to the Eagles forum more often though.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Ah, well would explain why we don't cross paths very often. Part of it that a lot of us at the Eagles forum have been around since the days of McNabb and just have known each other for so long. Stop in to the Eagles forum more often though.

Kind Of Wink GIF by Desus & Mero