Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So you need to find "league office" members when the character list doesn't include them and "league office" is a term I made up when I needed to leak that info to slap?

I need to find a couple of someones. “League office” members is the closest description i can give without outright naming who these figures are.

But what i can say, good sir, is that you’re full of baloney.

7 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF

I think your lying

22 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm Roger. The note came from me. Which is why I know Daboyle can't be looking for "members of the league office" because I sent the note, saying it was from the league office. There is no league office. He made it up based on the info you shared from the note I sent you.

And given what you said above im willing to bet your lying 

9 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

I need to find a couple of someones. “League office” members is the closest description i can give without outright naming who these figures are.

But what i can say, good sir, is that you’re full of baloney.

Shocker.

Lied about wincon.

Lied about what his role does.

I'm the bad guy though.

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Daboyle there is a problem on both ends. By process of elimination you should not be able to CC Jlash's claim. Jlash is not who I believe gave me the note day 1, but I wont rule it out completely. However, a CC on a person you explicitly claimed to be finding is a big no-no for me. 

Well I’m just a Moe looking for my Larry and Curly. All I can do is search and hope…

So here is my theory about the roles and players left.

• I am fairly certain that Orca and Squire should not be voted today.
  • I am almost positive that Josh has no defense for anything in his threadplay and has contributed nothing so far to the game.
  • Daboyle claims to need to find Goodell and then he CCs the person that claimed that role. He also stated an incorrect win condition when prompted. He visited me without any known repercussions to myself.
  • Jlash claims to be Roger Goodell and he was the reason I was told that TKN was on PEDs. He also claims to know who the other "others" are, but refuses to inform us. (would clear himself and those others IMO if proven true)
  • Wolfeyes keeps popping in and out and saying some stuff that makes sense and some that doesn't. I believe he has a good chance to be an other or mafia. He could be a logical vote.
  • Dangers is all about chaos. He claims to not be able to speak about specifics and refuses to answer questions when prompted. He is guaranteed to be mafia/other.
  • Gopher is playing his typical mafia game. He claims to not pay attention while lurking and chatting with the mafia team in their discord. He makes very little sense as an other and is almost guaranteed mafia.

At the end of the day, the "safest" lynch is either Josh or Gopher. Daboyle and Jlash will figure itself out. Either Orca or Squire are the last town member, the other is likely the last other. (although it would be a super play for squire to bus Malf yesterday).