Pro football draft sim.trade down

DudeWhat???

3 minutes ago, DudeWhat??? said:

What safeties available in the second round are catching your eye... because I agree but I haven't looked into safeties available during this round ..  so I'm not sure who I should be looking at...any suggestions? 

Kyle Hamilton, Notre Dame -- consensus top 5 pick. After him, these guys are next:

• Lewis Cine, GA -- 1-2
  • Jaquan Brisker, Penn St. -- 2-3
  • Kerby Joseph, Illinois -- 2-3
  • Verone McKinley, Oregon -- 2-4

Obviously, we have a damaged bot on rookie mode, but I commend you, nonetheless.

Coby Bryant is legit. The run of DBs that come off the board first, fake news. You don't concern yourself with these names. One will be good but not at 25% probability. There's no Lattimore. Minkah. Woodson. Woodson. Bailey. Sean Taylor. Blatant smack in your face talent you simply can't ignore. That's how you draft CB. Wink, wink. You almost treat it like QB. The QB needs a synergistic relationship of all the other pieces for it to work, unless he's great. A CB has the same effect. Which is why it's better to just rush the passer. 

Coby Bryant - excellent. This is one of those situations where if you were not the sinking Titanic you could think outside the box and take him before he's "ranked" by "experts" and find yourself someone that is very solid. High floor. Low ceiling. 

Look at this. Look at this. I've always wanted to say this. Your first Rd pick is -300 and you're betting your house on it. You don't win diddly if you even win.. And if you lose.... oh, baby. Do you see why I don't take CB on it?

If the Steelers were a good team, Coby Bryant in the first Rd is a good shout. It's better than +900 Burns. +700 Terrell Edmunds. 

What a joke.