The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

JOSH

Two nights ago you visited whicker and me, and somehow i survived. I was torn on how you could target two people, but then bcb showed he could do it. 

Now two deaths show up with the same kill flavor, meaning you were successful on both this time.

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

JOSH

Two nights ago you visited whicker and me, and somehow i survived. I was torn on how you could target two people, but then bcb showed he could do it. 

Now two deaths show up with the same kill flavor, meaning you were successful on both this time.

I would severely discount that in this game lol

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I would severely discount that in this game lol

The flavor for the game hasn't made much sense to me, but I am not too familiar with the show.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Can you  stop killing town?

The KSJ thing looms large. If Orca wasn't Vought aligned he should be dead.

I take responsibility for Forge dying because if I blocked Josh like I was supposed to, he wouldn't have died.

Just now, The Orca said:

N1: Mwil

N2: KSJ

N3: Nacho

Hmm... this actually kinda muddies the waters. Pickle and Mwil means that my roleblock on Pickle must not have worked. KSJ could mean that he didn't die from his ability but instead from you killing him (meaning you wouldn't be cleared)... Nacho makes perfect sense.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Hmm... this actually kinda muddies the waters. Pickle and Mwil means that my roleblock on Pickle must not have worked. KSJ could mean that he didn't die from his ability but instead from you killing him (meaning you wouldn't be cleared)... Nacho makes perfect sense.

Read the KSJ writeup again. Should be clear. But I mean my character should be obvious at this point 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Didn't matter what Pickle did. Can't be blocked. Forge said Pickle went nowhere though, so would confirm i think on that