The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

On 2/13/2022 at 9:10 AM, Malfatron said:

player: squire

Character: Lamplighter

Alignment: Vought

Bio: Lamplighter became an orderly at Sage Grove Center, a psychiatric hospital where Vought would experiment on patients in an attempt to stabilize Compound V. 

Abilities:

1. Passive: knows the dirt

You know what Vought has done, and thus can only dig up information on a Vought aligned player.

If your target is not aligned with Vought, you will receive a "No result" (the same thing you will be told if your move doesnt go through for whatever reason)

2. Active: rolecop

Each night, you can dig up information on a player and find out their ability(s)

(Remember, only works on Vought-aligned players)

Win con: All threats to Vought are eliminated.

@Raves

Just now, bcb1213 said:

do tell why you think this...lol

Just seems more like a scum ability if it's what I think it is based on what I know.  Though it could be town.  I'm trying to be vague in case you are town.  I also don't think think it would've ended up with someone's death which is why I thought you might be town but the ability just seemed scummy to me.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Just seems more like a scum ability if it's what I think it is based on what I know.  Though it could be town.  I'm trying to be vague in case you are town.  I also don't think think it would've ended up with someone's death which is why I thought you might be town but the ability just seemed scummy to me.

i mean at this point half the game already knows what I do, so feel free to confirm your ability

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Just now, bcb1213 said:

i'll keep waiting for you to say it then as I know squire was the ability cop from his flip so I'm feeling your making things up

I'm not ability cop.  I just know 2 bits of information from last night.  You also know that I visited you.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I'm not sure what your ability actually is that's why I'm unsure.

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

so in review my ability might be scummy, but you don't know what it is.....explain

i know you visited me last night cause i was told it, so i'm just trying to help cause obviously I'm alive

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

so in review my ability might be scummy, but you don't know what it is.....explain

i know you visited me last night cause i was told it, so i'm just trying to help cause obviously I'm alive

I know two bits of information, based on using that information and seeing the write up, I'm taking a guess at what your ability is.  Based on that, I don't think the ability would be town, but I also don't see how it would also lead to someone's death.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I know two bits of information, based on using that information and seeing the write up, I'm taking a guess at what your ability is.  Based on that, I don't think the ability would be town, but I also don't see how it would also lead to someone's death.

i get you don't want to tell people what you do, but there's 8 people left, it's not the time to play vague.  You already opened Pandora's box here

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i get you don't want to tell people what you do, but there's 8 people left, it's not the time to play vague.  You already opened Pandora's box here

Didn't realize it was that low.  But sure why not.  I'm a tracker.  N1 I visited Whicker but his passive made it seem like he didn't go anywhere.  Last night I saw who you visited.  Based on the writeup I took a guess at what your ability is, didn't htink it was town, unless there was just a coincidence there and that's not your ability, nor did I think it would result in someone's death.