The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

Just now, Raves said:

Didn't realize it was that low.  But sure why not.  I'm a tracker.  N1 I visited Whicker but his passive made it seem like he didn't go anywhere.  Last night I saw who you visited.  Based on the writeup I took a guess at what your ability is, didn't htink it was town, unless there was just a coincidence there and that's not your ability, nor did I think it would result in someone's death.

and who did it say i visited.  cause i know the person can confirm it...lol

Just now, Raves said:

the other was tk3 btw

sigh, see now you're gonna make me look bad

I'm a neighborizer, I get to target two people at night and bring them into a chat room.  It's kinda fun but mostly worthless.  I have two people in my chat room right now.  Due to pure amount of death and destruction i been unsuccessful on two others

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm a neighborizer, I get to target two people at night and bring them into a chat room.  It's kinda fun but mostly worthless.  I have two people in my chat room right now.  Due to pure amount of death and destruction i been unsuccessful on two others

Who is in there?

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

so it was just a coincidence that you targeted tk3 and slappy the same night that tk3 targeted slappy?  That's why I thought your ability was to direct someone's ability to a specific person, there is an ability like that in Town of Salem for the witch, and that's an indy/anti-town ability.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

so it was just a coincidence that you targeted tk3 and slappy the same night that tk3 targeted slappy?  That's why I thought your ability was to direct someone's ability to a specific person, there is an ability like that in Town of Salem for the witch, and that's an indy/anti-town ability.

yup, why would i redirect someone to someone I'm bringing into a chat, that makes no sense

The ability is known as a redirector btw and that one is generally antitown

Just now, bcb1213 said:

yup, why would i redirect someone to someone I'm bringing into a chat, that makes no sense

The ability is known as a redirector btw and that one is generally antitown

that's what I thought your ability was based only on what I actually knew, which I'm sure you can understand why since I only knew you visited those 2, that tk3 visited slappy, and that tk3 died