Is Andrew Whitworth a hall of famer?

Tk3

Hard to say anymore. There are a lot of really great OTs that haven't gotten in. Guys that have more Pro Bowls and All Pros than Whitworth. Guys like Chris Hinton, Richmond Webb, Lomas Brown, and Mike Kenn. However, with his longevity + the Super Bowl title + Man of the Year I'm guessing he'll get in eventually.

Andrew Whitworth is kinda like the London Fletcher of lineman.     Always a key part of his team, but usually unheralded and underappreciated for what he brought to the table.

Whitworth has been a top 10, often top 5 OT for over a decade, and one of the best pass protectors.

Should he get in?     Probably.    As @BlaqOptic just noted, there are OTs he is just as good as, if not better, who have garnered consideration.      He never really got the attention he deserved for the job he did with both the Bengals and now the Rams.

Will he get in?    Not first ballot....maybe not ever....but again, he should.     I wont be shocked either way, though.

Let me just say this....if Maurkice Pouncey ends up making it and Andrew Whitworth doesnt, it will be an embarrassment to the HOF.     Its a tale of the most overrated and underrated lineman of the last decade.