STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

It kinda seems like it's a runaway anyway.  But my concern is that a Darth Vader might be a lot more dangerous to have alive and on the loose tonight.

Fair thought.  Given the d1 claim by pickle.  Jlash would have targeted pickle for conversion.  

Forge claiming Mas Amedda was specifically to get the counter claim for his Sith faction

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Fair thought.  Given the d1 claim by pickle.  Jlash would have targeted pickle for conversion.  

Forge claiming Mas Amedda was specifically to get the counter claim for his Sith faction

Yeah.  It seems like Forge burning it down D1 really was actually a calculated ploy.  Drawing out Mas and advancing things toward converting Anakin at the same time.  Not a bad play really, but it's kind of backed them into a corner here now.  Especially with Palpatine getting ganked and revealing an awful lot with his autopsy.

• Like 2

I guess i'll put my vote on Pickle just to avoid any sort of funny business with vote switching at the last second causing a no-lynch or something.  Though it's such a runaway, that doesn't seem likely.

But i'm gonna be annoyed when a bunch of town end up dead tonight in a Darth Vader rampage.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I Hate You Asian GIF by ABC Network

So that's it.  You don't like actually getting attention.  Didn't I tell you you would quickly wish it were different if / when you did?

@MWil23 look at this!!!

Slappy logic:  only players that I view are town can ask questions.  Those I think are non-town shouldn't.