STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, squire12 said:

i seem to recall that nacho will kick dead players from the factional chats.   So forge would not have been able to tell slappy anything in the sith chat

Well if the fact separatists used their one time vote role block on me wasn't enough 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

i seem to recall that nacho will kick dead players from the factional chats.   So forge would not have been able to tell slappy anything in the sith chat

He had the choice to hop over. He is still in there. Well that is said that he hasn't left the chat.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Lololololol. I did no such thing 

You visited Pickle Rick N2 also. Couldn't have done that if MWil used his move on you since it roleblocks you the following night. GOOD LUCK!

On 2/19/2022 at 4:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Containment Field (Melee): Target another player. That player cannot vote the following day, and is roleblocked the following night. Can only be used once.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

He had the choice to hop over. He is still in there. Well that is said that he hasn't left the chat.

you would know if he is or is not that.   But when I have been scum in nacho games before, when you died, you were booted from the factional chat, so this would be new territory for nacho.  

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:
On 2/19/2022 at 6:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Containment Field (Melee): Target another player. That player cannot vote the following day, and is roleblocked the following night. Can only be used once.

are you acting like this is a unique role that no other player could have?

Just now, squire12 said:

are you acting like this is a unique role that no other player could have?

No that is the ability that BCB is claiming to be used on him by MWil. I pointed out that because I am in a chat with Pickle and he said that BCB visited him N2 (he knows this because his ability apparently tells him who visits him) and BCB couldn't have done anything if he was roleblocked.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

More fun with Slappy.  Which ability that I'm sure you're magically gonna now possess would even see me do anything night two Lololol 

@bcb1213 here is the move list slappy claimed before

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Unless someone disarmed me or roleblocked me, the only logical answer for why it failed was that it was parried IMO.

As for my moves here is my complete list:

N1:
Ability: Force Push - Flacco
Item: Parry a melee attack

N2:
Ability: Force Riposte - Ruskie
Item: Lightsaber attempt to kill Flacco

N3:
Ability: Search Your Feelings - Squire, Mwil, BCB, Gopher, Glen
Item: Block a ranged attack

N4:
Ability: Force Push - Tugboat
Item: Lightsaber attempt to kill Gopher

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

No that is the ability that BCB is claiming to be used on him by MWil. I pointed out that because I am in a chat with Pickle and he said that BCB visited him N2 (he knows this because his ability apparently tells him who visits him) and BCB couldn't have done anything if he was roleblocked.

why is pickle still in the chat, he is not "force sensitive"??