Totally Off Topic ... TWD

KC_Guy

Not going to lie, I did not know The Walking Dead was still on. I'd read through like 140 issues of the comic way back in college, and watched I think the first 8 seasons, and I vaguely remember disliking something about the adaptation of the Negan arc, and I stopped watching it then. I can't remember exactly what I disliked, but I do know it was by far my favorite bit in the comics.

10 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Not going to lie, I did not know The Walking Dead was still on. I'd read through like 140 issues of the comic way back in college, and watched I think the first 8 seasons, and I vaguely remember disliking something about the adaptation of the Negan arc, and I stopped watching it then. I can't remember exactly what I disliked, but I do know it was by far my favorite bit in the comics.

My wife and I were addicted to the show until the Negan part started. It was just a kick in the teeth to the fans who loved the characters imo. Then Rick leaving was just....yeah. we still watch but barely remember it's on.

10 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

My wife and I were addicted to the show until the Negan part started. It was just a kick in the teeth to the fans who loved the characters imo. Then Rick leaving was just....yeah. we still watch but barely remember it's on.

What???? Rick leaves,  way to spoil the whole thing! 

Kidding, I tapped out at Negan also.   Shame, it was one of my favorites.. than it got to the point only 1 out of every 4 episodes was worth watching. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedGold said:

What???? Rick leaves,  way to spoil the whole thing! 

Kidding, I tapped out at Negan also.   Shame, it was one of my favorites.. than it got to the point only 1 out of every 4 episodes was worth watching. 

Lol forgot the "spoiler alert" disclaimer haha, yeah if you missed a handful of episodes you didn't miss anything there for a while. Too much of an *** whooping for the group