NFL Draft Resources

G08

8 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I remember back then liking both Johson and Winfield...would still be one of those two now even in hindsight...Johnson probably wins out because of position value but man I love how Winfield plays the game.

Well, since the question is who would we pick at 43, and we got Johnson at 50, I’d take winfield at 43

53 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

Well, since the question is who would we pick at 43, and we got Johnson at 50, I’d take winfield at 43

In this new world butterfly effect Johnson may still not be there at 50 though.   So the choice was supposed to be between those names as those are most of best names available when I ran it.

Actually I took Diggs for kicks and giggles and Johnson wasn't still there.  

But no biggie.  

On 3/7/2022 at 6:59 PM, blkwdw13 said:

Is it this one I thought I saw a multiperson option.

Yes. Guys, I have developed this site. I own it. I know that I had to update the rankings. But they are up to date now. As is the draft order reflecting the Seattle and Indy trades. 

There is a mutli user session and its up to date as well. The host just has to select Multi User and then hand out the 4 digit code to folks to join. They use join session and the tool will let you in when its your turn to pick. 

When everyone is done picking their teams, the host starts the draft. Any teams not picked by a user, will be simulated. It is the ONLY multi-user draft tool out there. 

draft.thedraftzone.com

Edited by Ghostnote
  • Like 2