NFL Draft Resources

G08

1 minute ago, G08 said:

Man ya'll got nothing you want to share? 😂

😂😂

I use Fanspeak a lot for mock drafts. I paid their fee for their GM tool which I like but needs some reality checks on contracts. Beyond that I tend to browse most of the major sources for their scouting reports and then watch video clips I can find on guys who intrigue me. I usually look for video clips showing whole games for guys rather than just the highlight packages if I can find them. 

43 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I can't find it.  

He just popped on and posted a link.   I can't find where he put it.

I thought a multiperson one would be fun.

Let me know if you guys find it.

Is it this one I thought I saw a multiperson option.

If you're looking for something new, try The Pick Is In posted by @Ghostnote

Edited by blkwdw13
  • Like 1

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/big-boards/2022/consensus-big-board-2022

Used this as a shortcut since I've been a crap football fan this year. Lol. Gave me a general idea of where players are ranked my whoever submits them. Just made a rule that I couldn't draft anyone 3 picks ahead of my pick number to keep from sneaking too high of a pick. 

I went to fanspeak and it routed me to 2020 draft as if it never happened.

Which presented an interesting choice.

Who would you take between following choices with first pick at (43)?

Jaylon Johnson, Trevon Diggs, Antoine Winfield, Chase Claypool, or Jeremy Chinn?

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Jaylon Johnson, Trevon Diggs, Antoine Winfield, Chase Claypool, or Jeremy Chinn?

I wanted Claypool over Kmet. Could have been a WR or moved around like a move TE. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I wanted Claypool over Kmet. Could have been a WR or moved around like a move TE. 

Yup, me too. And he was sitting right there, God damnit.

I'm hoping Kmet comes in at 252-255, see if it unlocks some quickness for him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Diggs rated pretty poorly in coverage last year despite the INT numbers. I'm not sure who I'd pick, but not him. Claypool seems obvious but his immaturity is concerning.

Edited by chisoxguy7

18 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Diggs rated pretty poorly in coverage last year despite the INT numbers. I'm not sure who I'd pick, but not him. Claypool seems obvious but his immaturity is concerning.

You know with how Bell and Brown went off, then Claypool having some major mental lapses I have to wonder if Tomlin has a really firm hold of the wheel, so to speak. Like does have have full control of the team or was he just handed a cake job from Cowher and Big Ben, Harrison, Troy and Co just ran the ship for him? 

6 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I wanted a lot of guys over Kmet in that draft, but he’s not a problem for us. Draft value at pick 43 is a sunk cost at this point so there’s no use dwelling on it now. That was 2 years ago. Let’s look at what he is instead, which is a pretty decent piece that should probably continue to improve at least somewhat.

RZ stuff notwithstanding (it was an issue for sure but much of it was how he was used down there too IMO), Kmet with Fields was pretty solid. In the last 7 games Fields started and finished (LV, GB, TB, SF, PIT, GB, MIN), Kmet had 29 catches and 313 yards. Across 17 games that rate is 70 catches and 760 yards. Kmet has some athletic limitations but he has some clear chemistry with Fields too that will only grow, and he’s already turning in pretty solid starter production and is turning just 23 years old this week.

I don’t expect Kmet is ever going to be a superstar, but a perennial 70+ catch TE who works the middle of the field and is a 3rd down chain mover in a competent offensive scheme? That’s not hard to see at all IMO. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I remember back then liking both Johson and Winfield...would still be one of those two now even in hindsight...Johnson probably wins out because of position value but man I love how Winfield plays the game.

• Like 1