Safety Check!!!

IrishHooligan00

11 minutes ago, Sacks98 said:

I know i am going to be in a minority but i was ok with trading Wilson however it makes that Jamal Adams trade even worse now that we are in a rebuild.

Losing Wilson doesn't mean ya'll are in a rebuild. You guys got quite the haul for Russell and maybe your O-Line will look better without a QB that runs into sacks a lot. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Losing Wilson doesn't mean ya'll are in a rebuild. You guys got quite the haul for Russell and maybe your O-Line will look better without a QB that runs into sacks a lot. 

Man yes it does. Trading Russell Wilson is the definition of rebuilding. Unless they swing some trade for Deshaun Watson, they are definitely rebuilding.

33 minutes ago, showtime said:

Man yes it does. Trading Russell Wilson is the definition of rebuilding. Unless they swing some trade for Deshaun Watson, they are definitely rebuilding.

Remember that yall signed Matt Flynn to start and Russell Wilson got drafted in the 3rd (I believe) round. 

Trading one player doesnt signify a rebuild. More of a redirection with one less piece and a lot more resources for other areas. 

Just my opinion though. 

On 3/8/2022 at 9:13 PM, showtime said:

Yeah, Wilson is too big a piece for his departure to be signalling only a light rebuild. This team tried making win-now trades in recent years, and I don't think those decisions backfired up until now when we're potentially left in a limbo while we're figuring things out and moving some other players. We've also drafted way to badly (for the most part) in recent years and Pete sure as hell won't luck into drafting a crop of Hall of Famers in later rounds this time around.

Edited by TheChancellor

I don't see us or any team trading for Watson until his legal matters are clear. They are still going to convene a Grand Jury to see if charges should be filed. 

Even if this clears up do you really want a known pervert as the face of your franchise? I don't. May be I don't want to give up multiple draft picks for said pervert. 

Edited by SHONUFF

On 3/10/2022 at 11:09 AM, SHONUFF said:

I don't see us or any team trading for Watson until his legal matters are clear. They are still going to convene a Grand Jury to see if charges should be filed. 

Even if this clears up do you really want a known pervert as the face of your franchise? I don't. May be I don't want to give up multiple draft picks for said pervert. 

Watson's situation could be cleared soon, from what I understand.

Also, yes... if Watson is cleared of course I would want him.