WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

Just now, Whicker said:

I mean there has yet to be any direct impact of my votes. I really don’t understand why I should vote at all at this point other than to potentially get a match. Which my move prevents me from getting a match. Which there was one time I used my move and got a match anyone. So really huge IDK for me right now 

Seems that way right? I know I hit my match finisher twice, but didn't win, therefore someone else blocked it. Probably with their own finisher

confused disney animation GIF

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Im not lying

I just killed my entire faction

I was 99% honest about my hidden power except i needed matts to be champion, not me.

??? There has to be a lie. You claimed no one could get eliminated and yet you just destroyed a whole faction. You claimed a hidden power which is explicitly against the rules 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I mean there has yet to be any direct impact of my votes. I really don’t understand why I should vote at all at this point other than to potentially get a match. Which my move prevents me from getting a match. Which there was one time I used my move and got a match anyone. So really huge IDK for me right now 

You are aligned with rag right?

Just now, Whicker said:

??? There has to be a lie. You claimed no one could get eliminated and yet you just destroyed a whole faction. You claimed a hidden power which is explicitly against the rules 

You are with rag so its in your interest to try to discredit me

Next!

I just need to keep the belt and i can win with anyone

So i will be voting for people that arent in an alliance with the person im up against and who help me back

What does that have anything to do with me being aligned with Rag?

I just need to keep the belt and i can win with anyone

So i will be voting for people that arent in an alliance with the person im up against and who help me back

Me too! I just need to get past bcb to get that belt!

fight me GIF by Sky

• Like 1