WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

That does nothing toward end game.

Pickle and Josh have no match today and Biggio is still riding the wave of sacrifice from day 1. Its smarter for endgame to boost the M.o.D.'s.

If you vote me, you can tell me who to vote for, you or biggio

Just now, Whicker said:

Also how were the Four Horsemen supposed to win? 

Considering you guys have Arn and Ole Anderson now, its likely the 4 horsepeople again with Ric Flair bouncing.

You guys need yourself (Arn Anderson), Daboyle (Ole Anderson), BCB (Charlotte Flair) and Ragnarok (Tully Blanchard) to all possess belts simultaneously to win.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You don't.  Cause you won't win.  No one can win with malf.  Even if the GM says you do.

He takes all the credit.

Nah, im just gonna laugh at the evolution members.

Im in everyone elses hands here, so im super shamelessly simping

Considering you guys have Arn and Ole Anderson now, its likely the 4 horsepeople again with Ric Flair bouncing.

You guys need yourself (Arn Anderson), Daboyle (Ole Anderson), BCB (Charlotte Flair) and Ragnarok (Tully Blanchard) to all possess belts simultaneously to win.

Right but how do we do that when everything’s made up and the votes don’t matter?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Right but how do we do that when everything’s made up and the votes don’t matter?

Question GIF by The Paley Center for Media

At this point, I am pretty sure that there is a "suitable" win for Deadpulse and his game. If only we knew what it was so we could give it to him.

I think with M.o.D.'s Match Buffs they should be the focus for title votes. Just my opinion. Good group of guys too. Biggio, Orca, Mwil and TKN (with chance of Ted).

Edited by Slappy Mc

Honestly I have tried to make sense of the game and tried to keep up. I'm spent. Like I said, I would focus M.o.D. for belts and hope that the game ends at some point.

Tired Will Ferrell GIF by Team Coco

Vote me and i will vote who you want

I just want a piece of the pie