2022 Off-Season Thread: The Dead szn...

Dcash4

12 minutes ago, warfelg said:

If we resign Juju, I’d trade Claypool, draft Dotson in the first. 

yes I said that. 

Id be okay trading down 10 spots and drafting Dotson, but at 20?   Bored Paul Rudd GIF

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Mind you, he said VWill was retiring before anyone else and was hinting at Tuitt not playing least year too…

Key word  "trying".

Wouldnt complain obviously.

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I’m not the biggest Honey Badger fan, but in our defense his versatility would be prime. 

Wouldnt mind him, but I think there are several different roads Id go down.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, warfelg said:

If we did that and kept everyone I wouldn’t love it. But trade Claypool, pick up a 3rd, draft Dotson 20…I wouldn’t hate it. 

Could we get a 3rd for Claypool?

It could happen...I guess.

1 minute ago, 43M said:

I like Claypool but he is so [expletive] immature and it has had a significant impact on games. He is so worried about social media. I get ppl gave Juju a hard time but Juju was still performing. Sure he had a couple Fumbles but I don't think they had anything to do with tik tok 

Claypool and Ray Ray are always making Tik Toks together and honestly Claypool talks too damn much. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I like Claypool but he is so [expletive] immature and it has had a significant impact on games. He is so worried about social media. I get ppl gave Juju a hard time but Juju was still performing. Sure he had a couple Fumbles but I don't think they had anything to do with tik tok 

Claypool and Ray Ray are always making Tik Toks together and honestly Claypool talks too damn much. 

Because MM makes it out that TikTok had to do with the fumbles.  Any reason not to give someone on any other team credit for a good play.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 43M said:

I think so.  There's always teams willing to take a shot on a guy like him who they think that the new surroundings can get him to mature and they've seen the potential.  I think KC, NO, GB would give up that 3rd easily.

Based on our needs now,  I predict...

Backup RB - late rd/UDFA or low priority FA

WR - low priority FA AND draft pick

OL -  might be set, but I wouldnt rule out an early draft pick

DL - rd 3 thru 6, and possibly a FA before the season

OLB -  late rd/UDFA and maybe low priority FA

ILB -  HOPEFULLY one of the quality FAs available, but I could see them waiting til the draft.

CB -  should get another mid range FA, but I could see us waiting for the draft and maybe bringing another vet in during training camp or preseason.

S - a vet will undoubtedly be signed.   Edmunds?  Honey Badger?  Tartt?   I dunno.

9 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Fixed it for ya :)

**disclaimer, I do not know how Green or Zion fit at center

It's so paper mache I don't even want to invest. Ride it out and when Chuks and other guys come off the books, draft a left tackle, and move Dan Moore to RT. I'd be willing to go Dylan Parham in the 3rd round. 

But only if they went Jermaine Johnson and Darrien Beavers with the first two picks. And then like Bo Melton 4th round.

You got some really nice pieces on defense. You did some really nice patchwork in FA. It'd be nice to add to the defense. Really solidify and give you something to hang your hat on. And then complete the puzzle on offense.