2022 Off-Season Thread: The Dead szn...

Dcash4

Just now, warfelg said:

36 holes in 39 degrees with 20-30 mph winds and flurries. 

Dude, no. NOT ON DRAFT WEEK. 

TBF, though, I haven't golfed since my son was born (he turns 4 in 2 months). So that probably also has something to do with killing any desire to play golf in the cold. If I'm gonna be bad, I wanna be warm. 

10 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Dude, no. NOT ON DRAFT WEEK. 

TBF, though, I haven't golfed since my son was born (he turns 4 in 2 months). So that probably also has something to do with killing any desire to play golf in the cold. If I'm gonna be bad, I wanna be warm. 

I’m a teaching pro going for PGA certification so no choice. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Did we attend Decastro's pro day with the whole brass? I feel like Cross falling would be a similar situation. 

We did not and didn’t do a top 30 visit either. That draft was like this one where there’s a lot of violability at the top and some unexpected things can happen. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Tons of smoke that he’s off a lot of team’s board due to character concerns. Vegas agrees, his o/u has dropped considerably the past week or so. 

There’s a ton of guys this has happened with this past week. Hutchinson has arm length concerns. Keyvon has character concerns. Neal has health concerns. It happens every year. 

Just now, warfelg said:

There’s a ton of guys this has happened with this past week. Hutchinson has arm length concerns. Keyvon has character concerns. Neal has health concerns. It happens every year. 

Yes, but more information comes out closer to the draft. And the Vegas line moving indicates (to me anyway) that it’s more than smoke. I know others don’t put as much stock into Vegas lines but I do.

N

2 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Yes, but more information comes out closer to the draft. And the Vegas line moving indicates (to me anyway) that it’s more than smoke. I know others don’t put as much stock into Vegas lines but I do.

Or too many people were taking the over money and they needed to balance that out. They need that to be a 50/50 balance. 

23 minutes ago, warfelg said:

N

Or too many people were taking the over money and they needed to balance that out. They need that to be a 50/50 balance. 

We’ll see 🤷🏼 I don’t think it’s a lock he’s there at 52 by any means but with a o/u line that’s only 16 picks away from us and is trending in the wrong direction I could definitely see it happening. This draft is going to be a wild one.