2022 Final Four: E8 North Carolina 81, W2 Duke 77 - Coach K goes out with a L

beekay414

Just now, NYRaider said:

Hang that banner for luckily beating the GOAT coach and GOAT program, it's the best thing that your program has ever or will ever achieve. And I am happy that you are happy and recognize what an honor it is to be able to beat the greatest of all time.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Just move on, lol. Y'all won, the refs saved you. Who cares, rock chalk on Monday.

Oh, the baby cries now that his bull**** gets called out. Who cares? You do, you child lol. Wishin' me cancer and blaming the refs. Just disappear. I promise you nobody will miss you.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Oh, the baby cries now that his bull**** gets called out. Who cares? You do, you child lol. Wishin' me cancer and blaming the refs. Just disappear. I promise you nobody will miss you.

I do not care if you miss me or not, I hardly post in the basketball section anymore anyways, lol. The refs certainly handed you the win tonight but what is done is done, just celebrate your win.

Just now, NYRaider said:

I do not care if you miss me or not, I hardly post in the basketball section anymore anyways, lol. The refs certainly handed you the win tonight but what is done is done, just celebrate your win.

Oh you 100% care. Bye bye baby girl.