Mock after eagles saints trade

DudeWhat???

Dont think the trade affects us directly at all.. But ..here is a new mock ...i trade next year 2 round to get more picks. Gave away a 7th

Pittsburgh_Steelers_logo.svg.png
    Devonte Wyatt

IDL: versatile, can play anywhere on DLine..they even put him on the edge sometimes. Best Dlineman in the draft. 

Jalen Pitre

S, can play SS, OLB ILB, CB ...love it. 

Darian Kinnard

IOL, can play guard or RT ...mauler

Jalen Tolbert

WR, great size and speed combo..again very versatile. A 2 star prospect that listened to his coaches..studied and morphed into a 5 star. 

James Houston Jr.

Edge/ILB: leading fcs rusher...cool story..whatever...but his coverage ability and versatility 🤫...Dont tell anybody. 

MarQuan McCall

IDL, opposite of versatility ...but love his motor..old school NT prospect...

Anthony Brown

QB: quick questions...whats the difference between malik willis and Anthony brown besides AB is a year older and an inch or two taller? Upside? Im not sure. 

Good.

not much a fan of the trade. 

don’t know if we can fit another guard on our roster. Edit*** a right tackle would be ok. But I’d rather trade back and get a another wr/rb. 

wyatt is 24 years old I think. He should be one the better ones. He might be at or close to his ceiling. 

don’t know the edge or the qb. Like/love the positions for the most part. 

And, considering what i fear we’re gonna do, this a maybe a perfect score. 

Edited by SMashMouthMike

Nice draft.  Anthony Brown is fine where he is picked.  He is very inaccurate in passing and makes poor decisions  Oregon's offense scares the crap out of me in drafting a QB because it is not even remotely close to a pro style. I do not know how much upside Brown has at QB.   Again, I would go with Kelly who is accurate and has a + NFL arm.

• Like 1

I like the first pick....but thats about it.

Trade is truly awful IMO, especially given our current situation.   Wont get too deep into it, but that ruins this draft for me (and next years kinda, too).

Unless we take OL in rd 1 or 2...I hope we dont touch OL, especially interior.   We dont need any more moderately talented, developmental offensive lineman.   Thats pretty much all we have.    We either need a plug and play, premier talent....or just ride with what we have this year.

I cant see us not taking 2 WRs.   We have nothing beyond DJ and Claypool.

And no to any late rd QB.   Maybe a UDFA for practice squad.    Id rather spend draft picks on players who have a chance to make the active roster.