Falcons release RB Mike Davis; signed by Ravens

RaidersAreOne

17 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He fumbles a lot and instantly found himself in Harbaugh's doghouse and he never came out after that.

He has one NFL fumble, which on 44 touches isn't great but it doesn't really stand out either. He had two fumbles in his college career. 

So he must fumble a lot in practice? yikes lol

5 hours ago, Dome said:

He has one NFL fumble, which on 44 touches isn't great but it doesn't really stand out either. He had two fumbles in his college career. 

Whatever he did, it was enough to make Harbaugh and the FO trust Latavius Murray and whoever else above him for the entire year.

13 hours ago, Dome said:

I don't think it's fumbling. No one outside knows for sure what it was that sent him to the bench. I've only seen guesses.

I thought Ty'Son was going to have a monster season going into the season with the depth chart, and he seemed to have a LOT more juice than the guys we trotted out there for most of the season. The biggest on field issue I observed was that he was absolutely awful in pass protection. With the way the season was going in flames the priority may have been to get Lamar out alive and healthy. But that didn't happen anyway and Ty'Son wasn't out there much more with Huntley late in the season, so he must have had issues in practice or meetings or something else, but the specifics haven't leaked out.

Edited by wackywabbit