Bucs Offseason '22

15 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Yeah He mentally checked out in NE that last year and was actively looking.  The plan was to go to San Fran but they rejected him. Then he chose Tampa for 2020. The plan for 2022 was for him and Sean Payton to “retire” and find their way to Miami this year but it blew up on them

As glad as I am for Brady giving us a Super Bowl - if the Bucs knew all of this, they should've just dealt him for Tua in the offseason and be done. He didn't want to be here anymore and both he and Miami wanted to unite. 

I think he chose tampa in 2020 bc they had the best team. Miami was in clear rebuild mode but going into this offseason - that wasn't the case. 

23 hours ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

As glad as I am for Brady giving us a Super Bowl - if the Bucs knew all of this, they should've just dealt him for Tua in the offseason and be done. He didn't want to be here anymore and both he and Miami wanted to unite. 

I think he chose tampa in 2020 bc they had the best team. Miami was in clear rebuild mode but going into this offseason - that wasn't the case. 

The funny thing about Miami in 2020 is they won 10 games with the combo of Tua/Fitz who most people don’t care for. 

10 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

The funny thing about Miami in 2020 is they won 10 games with the combo of Tua/Fitz who most people don’t care for. 

True, although no one saw that 10 win season coming after what transpired in 2019 and the musical OC's under flores. 

I see TB12's interest in Miami. Probably more communities for him to lay low. Tampa is a pretty small city - you go to a few nice establishments but I feel its not entirely private. He even stated the home he was staying in 2020 when he signed people on boats and jet skis can visibly see him in his yard.