Bucs Offseason '22

17 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

I don't know where all the hate for Succup has come from. We quickly forget how kicking life was before him. He's been such a big improvement. 

Do we have another option?

He's not gonna nail a 55 yarder. But it's also not a coin flip every time he lines up from 40 yards out.

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Do we have another option?

He's not gonna nail a 55 yarder. But it's also not a coin flip every time he lines up from 40 yards out.

Yeah exactly. And yeah there's no other option anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

After watching Brady answer the question of the Miami rumors at a press conference today, I have no doubt it was all true. 

Yea probably 

Just seems odd to try and move elsewhere this late in his career.

I gotta believe his best chance to win is here over Miami.

22 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Yea probably 

And I would love to see the timeline of these conversations that were had. How could there not have been a large amount of tampering going on? 

Either way, all of this drama that went on is still much more preferable than what we were looking at without Brady. So thank god for that lawsuit from Flores. 

22 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Yea probably 

They would have been a contender imo but tougher road to Super Bowl. 

There was this talk about a Brady ownership at Miami, now 375 million contract at Fox. I mean it seems obvious that he wants to gain power post career and I believe set up even bigger moves after that so part of the Miami ownership would have been a good way for him. Strictly from a perspective of winning, staying in TB is the better move for what looks like almost certainly his final year.

On 6/10/2022 at 9:28 AM, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Yea probably 

I honestly believe it was a BA thing. And I am starting to buy the rumors of him teaming up with Payton - but Miami also was not going to get either of them for free. I think Tom wanted to expand his business ventures into Miami and potential ownership with the team upon retiring. I don't think he sees Tampa as his long term home over Miami. 

On 5/17/2022 at 3:29 PM, indifference said:

Some good info on today’s first session. Yo @RedandPewterReturnsguess who is splitting reps with Gabbert now?

They're throwing in shorts little man. I'll see it when i believe it that he surpasses both Griffin and Gabbert on the depth chart. If his long term upside is anything less than a starting QB - then this was a wasted Pick. Paulson Adeebo says hello

1 hour ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

They're throwing in shorts little man. I'll see it when i believe it that he surpasses both Griffin and Gabbert on the depth chart. If his long term upside is anything less than a starting QB - then this was a wasted Pick. Paulson Adeebo says hello

he already passed em up on the depth chart. its obvious but you wanna play dumb though. Griffin was taking his snaps during this time LAST year - now you wanna see it to believe man Gtfoh