Teams you used to hate

biggie.

Growing up in Cincy, we were taught to hate three teams.  The Steelers, Browns and 49ers.  Over the years, I have made a few friends that are fans of the 49ers, and time heals those wounds.  Was actually rooting for round three after we beat the Chiefs, but that lasted about three hours.  The Paul Brown angle with the Browns has died off with time as well, plus they have struggled in ways we can relate.

I have one prejudice in life.  Steeler colors and merchandise. That will never change.

On 6/14/2022 at 6:59 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Used to hate; Ravens, Broncos, Steelers, Bills,  Dolphins, Seahawks, Rams, Panthers

Now; None. I don't know why, but just do not hate teams anymore. Age?

Pretty much where Im at.

Im also not the diehard NFL fan I was 10 years ago, so maybe I just dont care enough to hate any team.

Last team I hated was the Marvin Lewis Bengals, but I think it had more to do with him than the team.   Actually kinda like them now.

Titans I hated dating back to the Oilers/AFC Central days....but they havent had a heated rivalry for over a decade or so.

Funny enough, I never hated the Ravens or Pats like most Steeler fans.    Ravens was/is almost like a sibling rivalry, and the Pats were just too well run/coached for me not to respect them.    

i used to hate the steelers and ravens plus all the AFC south teams. titans vs steelers hasn't really been a rivalry for awhile now so that's faded quite a lot. and even though the ravens rivalry is as contentious as it's ever been, i kind of just enjoy and appreciate the trash talk and drama instead of really hating the team. the texans and jaguars have been so bad that it's hard to really feel anything toward them, though perhaps that'll return as they improve. i think the only team i really hate any more is the colts, who can go 0-17 for eternity for all i care lol.