Week 11 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) @ Cleveland Browns (0-9)

.Buzz

27 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I mean, even they didn't exactly have to have Peterman as their QB either.  They just decided to, for kicks and giggles i guess.  Not exactly a smart decision.

lol its always a smart decision to throw a 5th round rookie qb with a crap oline and meh wrs(matthews was out but even hes meh) vs the Chargers Great edge rushing dou

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

lol its always a smart decision to throw a 5th round rookie qb with a crap oline and meh wrs(matthews was out but even hes meh) vs the Chargers Great edge rushing dou

While you're in a playoff race, with a defense that's falling apart.  And especially when it's such a totally limited guy like Peterman.

But oh well.  Not my team making idiotic decisions for once.  So that's nice.  :)

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Boselli is a team shill. The team made an iffy call starting Reed, so even before the performance happened I could tell you he would sing the praises of the decision. 

Fair. Interested to see what Lags says.

When Alualu was playing injured and lost all his functional strength, there was a stretch of games that he did absolutely nothing rushing the passer and was getting put on skates every down in the run game. I love Alualu and think his contributions went severely undervalued, but even then I’d be lying if I told you he even belonged on the field. There was probably 20 screen captures of completely different plays where Alualu was getting pushed 10+ yards up field in the run game. It was a complete embarrassment. Tony got on the radio and chastised everyone who said Tyson was struggling. He said, and I quote, “If you don’t think Tyson is playing at an elite level right now, you don’t know anything about football.” On the same show, he said repeatedly that the fans were wrong about Mularkey’s performance as a coach and that the team was just inches away from turning the corner to a Super Bowl contender. 

It was at that point that I realized I couldn’t trust anything that Boselli said. He’s a team shill that just says everything they do that people are iffy on is a perfect decision.

I’m gonna do a rewatch tonight after work. Will post my thoughts as they happen in here.

Hopefully it doesn’t come off as a stream of consciousness. I’ll try to put time stamps on specific plays as I’m reviewing them.

Archived