UPDATED: Future Head Coaching Options Discussion

G08

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

This was as nailed on as Fox leaving...hopefully they go after Toub and not Nagy.

If the Colts can’t sell certainty with Luck’s health for 2018 I think that job is far less appealing than ours. What’s their selling point there beyond Luck? Underwhelming roster. Unpredictable owner. Indy as a City by comparison to many of the other openings is ?. 

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

If the Colts can’t sell certainty with Luck’s health for 2018 I think that job is far less appealing than ours. What’s their selling point there beyond Luck? Underwhelming roster. Unpredictable owner. Indy as a City by comparison to many of the other openings is ?. 

Other than the links to Ballard not much but who knows what kind of relationship those guys have with each other.

13 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

As much as it pains me to admit it, thats a pretty appealing job.  Really good qb and offense in general.  Rumor has it Matt Patricia is the target that could b a really good get.  Kinda wonder if he would grab Brian Ferentz as oc.

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

@Madmike90 could mean their DC Bettcher is available to us. I’d be a big fan of that. Their D has been top tier for a while even after Bowles left. 

He was able to get value out of Marcus Cooper. Gotta be good, right? 

I really rate Bettcher and floated the idea of him when it was just a rumor that Arians might leave...I think he would be exactly what we need but it wouldn't shock me if he ends up as HC in Arizona.

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Looks like Joseph held on after all...very good decision in Denver...sign Cousins or draft a quality QB and they are a playoff team again.

For the Bears sake, we should hope that Cousins goes elsewhere and Denver drafts a QB

Archived